Information Developer / Multimedia Expert / Learning Technologist
- Name: Kenneth Bellew
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (612) - 770-7779
- Address: 5645 14th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55417
I have a proven history for creating engaging content for print, web and video. Whether you need an instructional designer, short marketing video, interactive training material or a user guide built from reusable content, I can do it. I create explainer videos, online help, handbooks, parts catalogs, compliance documents and more.
- Over 20-years' of success as an information developer, leader of content strategy
- Master’s degree in Technical Communication, GPA: 4.0
Download resume as PDF format
Just My Awesome Skills
Currently, I divide my time between enterprise video production and documentation content management at Hewlett-Packard.
Advanced, 8 years
Advanced, 8 years
Among others, I have proficiences in the following areas.
- Creating marketing videos
- Instructional design
- Technical writing
- Task-focused software training
- Standards creation and documentation
- Public speaking
- Green-screen video editing
- Versioning of documents (SharePoint & CMS)
- Voice-over work
- Photo manipulation
- Digital Illustration
- Copy editing
- DSLR videography
- DVD authoring
- Studio lighting
- Usability testing & paper prototyping
- 3D-motion graphics
- Portrait retouching
- Video Editing
- Sound mixing
- Color correction
- Web design, HTML, CSS
I am experienced with the following software applications.
23 Years Experience!
- Broad toolset including video creation, web design, animation programming and photography
- Managed and developed large-scale documentation (structured and unstructured), training requirements, and multimedia for both hardware-based and software-based products
- Managed multiple generations of fast-paced projects, accustomed to meeting tight deadlines
- Have created many different types of corporate videos, including marketing, training, and explainer
Just My Education
I have a master's degree in Technical Communication and a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA from both colleges.